Place of birth
Qualification and Experience Summary:
• Professional University Qualification in Business Administration and a number of short courses in the HR, Labour Relations, Project Management,
Mentoring and Client Relations Fields:
• Over five years’ experience in administration work.
• Experience in the tertiary education administration field.
• Vast experience in managing holding companies etc.
• NGO involvement at Board Level, part of team that developed and implemented policies for the NGO.
• ANC Branch Deputy Chair (2 terms), Deputy Chair ANCWL at Branch Level, Ward committee member for 2 terms, Zonal Secretary, Current Zonal
• Ward Councillor; ward 31, Ga-Rankuwa
• Trade Union Experience, executive committee member (branch secretary).
• Member of the Roman Catholic Evangelisation Group
• Board Member: COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT COMMITTEE: Ga-Rankuwa (1995).
• Board Member: St. Josephs HIV/AIDS and Paliative Care Centre at Sizanani.