It is work as usual for the immovable asset verification project workers. The fieldworkers will continue with allocated tasks during January. They will conduct field surveys and conditional assessments of City of Tshwane land, electricity, operational buildings and community assets. The aim is to collect data that the City requires to meet its reporting obligations to the National Treasury.
The field surveys will include capturing of the GPS point position as well as taking photographs of the assessed sites and equipment.
- Region 4: Land, electricity and operational buildings verification – until 15 January 2019
- All 7 regions: Community assets verification – throughout January on Saturdays only
Residents are urged not to allow access to any individuals without an ID tag, which also displays their photograph as a reference.
How to identify the field teams:
- Visibility: Branded ID tags with photographs and the Akhile Consortium and City of Tshwane's logos
- Gear: Branded reflective vests, safety boots, hard hats/caps
- Transportation: Branded magnetic sticker on the vehicle door
Residents are requested to cooperate with field teams during this exercise to smooth rollout of the project.
For any queries, please do not hesitate to contact Hanta Joubert (012 358 8467).