The valuation roll for the period 1 July 2020 to 30 June 2024 is open for public inspection and the time to submit objections and comment has been extended. Submission must be made before or on 26 June 2020 at 12:00.
The valuation roll can be viewed on the City of Tshwane's public website at the following link: http://www.tshwane.gov.za/PropertyValuations/default.aspx
Any owner or interested person who wants to lodge an objection in respect of any matter in or omitted from the valuation roll should do so on the prescribed forms. These forms are available at regional municipal offices or on the City's website.
An objection must be in relation to a specific individual property and not against the valuation roll as such. Lodging an objection does not defer liability for payment of rates beyond the date determined for payment.
Completed forms must be submitted to the City of Tshwane's Property Valuation Section, PO Box 2067, Pretoria, 0001 or delivered to the Property Valuation Section, 9th Floor, Bothongo Plaza East, 285 Francis Baard Street.
For enquiries, contact one of the following officials:
Tel: 012 358 8377
Tel: 012 358 8343
The valuation roll will also be available for inspection at the following municipal offices once they open for the public:
- Akasia Customer Care Centre, 16 Dale Avenue, Karenpark
- Hammanskraal Customer Care Centre, 532 Lovelane Street, Mandela Village
- Atteridgeville Customer Care Centre, Block E, Komane Street
- Ga-Rankuwa Customer Care Centre, Stand 9111, Setlogelo Street, Soshanguve Zone 5
- Beirut Customer Care Centre, Stand 1864, Beirut, Winterveld
- Mabopane Customer Care Centre, Block X, Stand 1653, Mabopane
- Bothongo Plaza East, 285 Francis Baard Street, Pretoria Central
- Mamelodi Customer Care Centre, Mini Munitoria, Makhubela Street, Mamelodi
- Centurion Customer Care Centre, cnr Basden Avenue and Rabie Street, Lyttelton
- Soshanguve Customer Care Centre, Block F West, Stand 2275, cnr Commissioner and Tlhantlhangane Street, Soshanguve
- Eersterust Customer Care Centre, Eersterust Recreation Centre, cnr PS Fourie Drive and Hans Coverdale Road West
- Temba Customer Care Centre, Stand 4424, Unit 2, Temba
- Fortsig Customer Care Centre, Van der Hoff Road, Boekenhoutkloof Ext 20
- Rayton Customer Care Centre, cnr Oakley and Montrose Street, Rayton
- Bronkhorstspruit Customer Care Centre, Muniforum 1 Building, cnr General Louis Botha and Market Street, Bronkhorstspruit