Our e-Tshwane WhatsApp Service will make it easier for customers to access some of the municipal services on their mobile phones. Using WhatsApp, send "Hi" to the number 087 153 1001 on your cell phone to access a range of services.
Customers can access the following services on WhatsApp:
- View a summary of your municipal account
- Pay your municipal account (only if you are registered on e-Tshwane)
- Download forms to –
- apply and cancel business services;
- cancel household consumer services;
- get refunds on electronic funds transfers;
- apply for a refuse bin;
- apply to lease a municipal property;
- consolidate accounts; and
- request to resolve a dispute
- View and apply for jobs through the e-Recruitment link
- Access various self-service and emergency services links
How to activate your e-Tshwane WhatsApp service
Step 1: Type the number 087 153 1001 on your cell phone and save it.
Step 2: Open the WhatsApp application and send the word "Hi" to this number. A message will pop up on the screen with all the options that you can choose from.
Step 3: Choose an option and access the service you want.
WhatsApp is the perfect channel for the City to reach its customers. It will improve service delivery and make doing business with the municipality more convenient and pleasant.
Ratepayers who are not registered on e‑Tshwane are able to engage and perform most functions on the City's WhatsApp platform, but certain functions are only available to registered e-Tshwane users, for example making a payment to the City.
Register on e-Tshwane. Access all services and simplify your life by managing your account easily. Visit www.e-tshwane.co.za to register on e-Tshwane.