On Thursday, 21 February 2019 the City of Tshwane Utility Services Department will carry out planned maintenance of the water supply network in Clubview Extension 119, Centurion, at the intersection of End Avenue and Jim van der Merwe Street.
This essential work may result in an interruption of the water supply from 08:00 to 17:00 in the following areas:
- Clubview Extension 12, 40, 56 and 99
The following businesses, schools and hospitals will be affected:
- Paintball Village
- Golden Pipit Country Conference Centre
- Leriba Hotel
- La Dume Guesthouse
- Veritas Akademie
- Cruise Alternatives
Upon completion, the re-routing is expected to –
- lessen unplanned maintenance;
- limit possible pipe bursts;
- Improve water supply in the area;
- Reduce constant major repairs that result in water interruption;
- Reduce the number of areas that will be affected by interruption of the water supply when a major pipe burst occurs.
The City of Tshwane apologises for any inconvenience that might arise as a result of this maintenance operation.