"To conserve and utilise Tshwane`s nature areas, and to promote and maintain outdoor leisure facilities, such as resorts and swimming pools, in a way that it will benefit residents and visitors to the City."
Tshwane is home to some of South Africa’s finest nature reserves and recreation resorts.
PLEASE NOTE: Tariffs are amended in July every year but can be amended at other times without prior notification. The new tariffs are displayed as soon as possible. However, if the tariffs displayed on the web page differ from those at venue gates, the gate tariffs apply.
We provide the following leisure facilities:
We have a number of pet-friendly walks, including:
- Garstkloof: Entrance in Hardy or Selby Streets, Wingate Park
- Manghela: Entrance at the East Side community church in Moreletapark
- Serene Valley: Entrance in Lola Avenue, Garsfontein
- Jacqueline's Place: Entrance in Adele Street, Garsfontein
- Tweefontein/Moreleta Spruit: Entrance at Kimbali in Kentucky Street, Faerie Glen
- Hadeda-Tweefontein: Keys available on request (call Adelene Marais at 012 358 1510), Faerie Glen
- Ecoglen: Entrance on the corner of Camelia and Lynnwood Roads, Lynnwood Glen
- Struben Dam: Entrance in Innes Street, Lynnwood Glen
Note that the By-law pertaining to Public Amenities states that all dogs should be kept on a leash in public areas.