Municipal offices are open to the public from Monday to Friday from 07:45 to 15:15.
Important telephone numbers
|City of Tshwane Call Centre
||012 358 9999
|Toll-free number (call centre)
||080 111 1556
|Emergency Services (fire, ambulance)
||012 358 6300/6400 or
|Tshwane Metro Police
||012 358 7095/7096
|Tshwane Bus Services
||012 358 0839/0840
|Environmental Health Services
||012 358 4656 or 012 358 2111 (after hours)
Tshwane Call Centre
Our call centre agents are available to assist you on a 24-hour basis. They will guide you to speedily resolve your enquiries or service requests.
What to do when contacting the call centre
- Follow the voice prompts and select the option relevant to your needs.
- Provide the call centre agent with your full name and account number and/or contact details.
- State your physical address and/or the address where you would like a service to be provided.
- Give the details of the main reason for your call.
- Provide as much information as possible for us to be able to assist you.
- Note the reference number provided by the call centre agent and wait for our prompt response to resolve your issue.