The City of Tshwane will use any personal data collected through the job opportunities section of this website for recruitment purposes only and, should your application be successful, for purposes connected with your employment. However, registering your CV and/or receipt and acknowledgement of any kind by the City of Tshwane, shall not be an indication that your application will be successful and/or lead to employment.
The City of Tshwane shall not be liable for any damage, loss or liability of whatsoever nature arising from your use of the job opportunity section of this website.
You are responsible for updating your CV should any changes need to be made.
Applicants should take note that they can be required to provide proof of original documents during the selection process.
- Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, religious belief, age,
national origin, marital status, physical disability, HIV status, gender, social origin, culture, political opinion or conscience, and
sexual orientation. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Please ensure that you have a complete CV with updated information related to your employment, qualification(s) and
- If a candidate does not comply with the appointment requirement(s) of the specific post(s), the application will not be considered.
- No late applications will be accepted.
- If you do not receive correspondence from our office within 21 days of the closing date, please consider your application
- Applicants should take note that they can be required to provide proof of original qualification documents during the selection