Group Property Department provides a full spectrum of property services to the City of Tshwane's departments and entities.
a) Exercising control over the property management function with the aim of maintaining an impartial, accountable, transparent and efficient turnkey property management service, subject to legislated context responsibilities, national standards and directives;
b) Managing and overseeing the establishment, stabilisation, consolidation and sustainability of corporate property management, corporate facilities management (office space for staff, repairs, maintenance, occupational health and safety, cleaning and security), asset disposal management (sale/lease of servitudes and transfers) and corporate property administration management (contract management, negotiation and performance monitoring) in the City of Tshwane; and
c) Development and implementation of strategies, projects and policy in line with social, economic and transformation targets.
Key performance areas include:
- Investment Property;
- Property Asset Management and Advisory Services;
- Strategic Property Development;
- Facilities Management; and
- Management and Administration Support.
The department is part of the Governance and Support Services Cluster and comprises the following divisions:
Group Head: Group Property: Ms Verusha Morgan
Tel.: 012 358 0114
Fax: 012 358 0310
Property Management Services
- Facilities Management and Office Accommodation
- Property Revenue and Contract Management
- Investment Property Management
Property Asset Management and Advisory Services
- Property Asset Management
- Advisory services
- Management and Administrative Support