Water supply interruption: Temba and surrounding areas
From 08:00 on Tuesday, 14 November 2017, to 08:00 on Wednesday, 15 November 2017, the Temba Water Treatment Plant will be shut down to:
- Remove the temporal raw water bypass;
- Blank off the P14 line;
- Install a T-piece into the Sekampaneng discharge line;
- Repair the existing concrete lining of the Reservoir 4 feed;
- Install a breaker to power up raw water pump transformers; and
- Core drill and install a sample puddle at the intake tower.
The following areas will be affected:
Dilopye, New Eersterus, Temba, Babelegi Industries, Marokolong, Ramotse, Majaneng, Mandela Village, Sekampaneng and Hammanskraal.
During the shutdown, roaming water tankers will supply residents with water.
The City of Tshwane apologises for any inconvenience caused by the shutdown.