The City strives to ensure that outdoor advertising in Tshwane is environmentally sensitive and socially responsible, and that it is displayed on structures that are aesthetically pleasing and suited to the area in which they are put up. Outdoor advertising is regulated through the application and enforcement of the Outdoor Advertising By-law and related policies. The written consent of the Municipality must be obtained before any sign is erected in the jurisdiction of the Municipality. This includes private property.
- Application form;
- Adopt a spot design guidelines;
- Applying to erect a home undertaking sign;
- Applying to erect a sign on private property;
- Applying to erect a sign within a public space;
- Applying to renew a previously approved sign;
- Outdoor Advertising bylaw;
- Design guidelines for neighbourhood security signs;
- Outdoor advertising appeal procedure;
- Procedure to register to display estate agent signs.