Application Procedure for Informal Trading Permits
The application procedure for permits in restricted trading areas requires applicants to adhere to the following:
- Attend a compulsory by-law workshop;
- Identify the site;
- Allow the Tshwane Metro Police Department or the business regulatory compliance team to conduct a site inspection;
- Pay the applicable fees (as per the City of Tshwane and gazette tariffs);
- Submit a copy of your identity document; and
- Submit written proof of access to toilet facilities (where necessary).