HomeMunicipal ServicesOutdoor AdvertisingHow to Report Illegal Outdoor ...

How to Report Illegal Outdoor Advertising

Illegal advertisements on traffic signs, lamp poles, traffic lights, street reserves, in parks and on any other City-owned property can be brought to the attention of the City for removal. Some illegal outdoor advertising signs are also found on private property.

When reporting illegal advertising, please provide the area or street name and suburb or ward where the illegal activity is taking place.

You can send the information to outdooradvertisingcomplaints@tshwane.gov.za.

Land use and illegal advertising contraventions can be reported anonymously if the complainant does not want his/her identity revealed.

All valid complaints will be dealt with in terms of an established law enforcement process.