Municipal offices are open to the public from Monday to Friday from 07:45 to 15:15.
City of Tshwane
(012) 358 9999
080 111 1556
Tshwane Emergency Services
Tshwane Metro Police
(012) 358 7095/7096
Tshwane Bus Services
(012) 358 0839/0840
Tshwane Environmental Health Services
012 358 4656 or 012 358 2111 (after hours)
A RE YENG Enquiries
Customer Care Queries
Electricity Prepaid Installation
Environmental Health Services
Quality of Drinking Water
Traffic Signal Faults
Waste Management Bulk
Waste Management Domestic
What to do when contacting the call centre
Follow the voice prompts and select the option relevant to your needs.
– Provide the call centre agent with your full name and account number and/or contact details.
– State your physical address and/or the address where you would like a service to be provided.
– Give the details of the main reason for your call.
– Provide as much information as possible for us to be able to assist you.
– Note the reference number provided by the call centre agent and wait for our prompt response to resolve your issue.