Land Development and other applications
A land development application is an application that amends the land use rights or the size and form of your land or property. Land development applications include Rezonings, Township establishments, division of townships, permissions, Consent uses, Subdivisions, Consolidations and Removal, Amendment or Suspension of Restrictive title conditions.
The following land development applications can be launched from the e-Tshwane website @ www.e-tshwane.co.za
- Township establishment and extension of township boundaries
- Division of a township
- Consent use
- Permission for Additional Dwelling
- Subdivision and/or consolidation
- Removal of restrictive title conditions.
- Consent of the Municipality in terms of the title deed
The following additional services are available to residents and businesses, and can be requested using the specified email addresses:
- To request a copy of a zoning certificate, please send an email to: email@example.com
- For any other geographic information enquiries please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any requests for address allocations must please go to: email@example.com (Kindly note that this email address is not to request property ownership details.)
- Enquiries related to Toponymy, naming and/or renaming of public places and street names must be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org