Land development and other applications documents.
- Land development and other application tariffs 2023-2024
- City of Tshwane Land Use Management By-law, 2016
- Tshwane Town-planning Scheme, 2008 (revised 2014)
- Submission of applications on E-Tshwane manual
- Guide for the submission of land development and other related applications – February 2023
- Guideline for the compilation of Land Use Scheme related documents for land development applications in terms of section 12(3) of the City of Tshwane Land Use Management By-law, 2016
- Consent use Manual – February 2023
- Permission Manual – February 2023
- Permission for Additional Dwelling Manual – February 2023
- Consent Use for a Place of Child Care (ECD) Manual – February 2023
- Permission for Temporary Use Manual – February 2023
Approved Spatial planning policies, documents, and strategies.
Frameworks that provide principles, standards, requirements (and in some instances, processes) towards achieving the strategic objectives of the Regionalised Spatial development Frameworks (RSDFs) and the Municipal Spatial Development Framework (MSDF).
- Commune Policy
- Compaction and Densification Strategy
- Division of Farm Portions and Agricultural Holdings within the urban areas
- ECD report/guidelines
- Guest House Policy
- Policy on the granting of land use rights on Farm Portions
- Policy on Restriction of Access to Public Places
- Telecommunication mast management guidelines for the City of Tshwane Metropolitan Municipality
- Metropolitan Spatial Development Framework (MSDF)
- Regionalised Spatial Development Frameworks (RSDF – Seven regions) COT Parking Reduction Strategy around transport orientated developments, 2022.